Venus Freeze technology melts fat allowing our body to naturally flush the fat cells while also stimulating elastin and collagen production. This results in inches lost and smoother, tighter skin.
For best results it is very important to follow instructions given to you by your service provider. These instructions go as follows...
- If you have a pacemaker or defibrillator you are NOT a candidate for Venus Freeze.
- For optimal results, you must be properly hydrated prior to each Venus Freeze treatment. To
ensure your skin is adequately hydrated, we recommend drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day and
avoiding alcohol during treatment process.
- To maximum hydration and avoid dehydration, avoid strenuous exercise, sweating, hot baths,
saunas and steam rooms for two days prior to and three days after each treatment.
- Area to be treated should be clean, and free of any lotion and fragrance..
- We recommend shaving any area being treated.
- Accutane and any other medication that thins the skin should be discontinued for a period of at
least 6 months prior to receiving treatment and should not be used during your course of treatment.
- You may not be pregnant or nursing for any treatment.
- Notify the provider of any tattoos, including cosmetic tattooing in the vicinity of the area to
be treated as tattoos must be avoided. Treatment over the tattoo can make the body metabolize
- During the course of your treatments, notify our staff of any changes to your medical history,
health status, or personal activities that may be relevant to your treatment.
DURING TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- During the course of your treatment your feedback is crucial in order for us to provide you the
most comfortable and effective treatment. Venus Freeze treatments are designed to be painless and
although we must treat the area to a specific temperature (39C – 43C) it should feel similar to a
warm massage. If you become uncomfortable at any time during the treatment and/or experience “hot
spots,” please inform your medical provider immediately so that the appropriate steps can be made
to mitigate any future discomfort.
- Our staff is always available to respond to any questions, concerns, or comments you may have
before, during and following each treatment.
- We recommend that you stay well-hydrated by drinking two glasses of water immediately after
each treatment. To ensure continued hydration following the treatment, for the next three days:
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Wearing compression garments 12 hours a day on the area being treated.
- Accelerating your heart rate for 30 minutes each day.
- Lymphatic massages once a week during treatment process.
- Avoid activities that induce excessive sweating such as strenuous exercise, hot baths, steam
rooms and saunas.
- To enhance and maintain your Venus Freeze treatment results, we recommend that you apply a
hydrating anti cellulite cream for treatment on the body and an intense skin tightening cream for
treatment on the face and neck. We recommend application at least every morning and evening if not
multiple times throughout the day.
- For best results and efficacy, we recommend a series of 6-12 treatments administered at 1 week
- Quarterly maintenance treatments are recommended.